Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner

To compliment my Alterna Red Clover shampoo, I purchased this conditioner. I liked that it is the same brand as the shampoo and it has a near perfect rating on Sephora online. For those that feel it matters this conditioner is free off parabens, sodium chloride, phthalates, and gluten. It claims to help keep hair hydrated, soft, and prevent color-fade. It all read great to me.
I have to say that one of my favorite things about Alterna is their packaging. I just love this twist cap, and the fact that I can store this upside down. The product constantly shifts toward the opening, doesn't leak out, and I feel I use up all of it.
I love the conditioner itself as well. It's white and thick and smells faintly of lemons. It de-tangles, smooths, and conditions :) My hair is fine (and thin if I'm honest), but this doesn't weight it down. Once it air dries volume and bounce is there (fine hair volume :))

I wash my hair daily, but it doesn't feel dry, which leads me to conclude that this conditioner does its part.

No comments:

Post a Comment