- hormones and DHT (never heard of DHT)
- excess sebum (don't think so)
- environmental factors (I don't know)
- chemical processing & styling (it was weeks since my last appointment)
- poor nutrition (nope)
- extreme stress (yes there was a bit of that, but I wouldn't classify it as extreme)
- health conditions (don't think I have any)
- medication (not on any)
Shampoo: I wish they made a complimentary conditioner. Love this shampoo. One I get to use it daily, two it smells amazing, three hair is left clean and fluffy. I need/want to repurchase, but the price has been holding be back ($40). Still next week I think I'll give in.
Daily Root & Scalp Stimulator: I'm almost done with my second bottle, and will be purchasing a third. Like the shampoo this smells great (light clover). Each day after I've washed and toweled dried my hair I spritz this on my scalp. It is weightless does not feel sticky or tacky, and I do feel it helps my scalp and hair.
Weekly Intense Boosting Treatment: Once a week you replace the daily treatment with a weekly one. At the time I took this shot I already used one up. Feels just as light as the daily one (no residue, heaviness, or stickiness). One capsule is more than enough for my scalp. After I used up all 6 I did not repurchase. I might eventually, but I feel after the initial boost all I need is the daily one.
It worked for me, it might now work for you. It smells awesome, I recommend it, but don't expect miracles :)