Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tarte Tartelette

I love all the Tartelette tutorials I've seen online (and there are many). I became convinced that 1) I can replicate them, 2) I can't accomplish that with what I already have but need the actual product.
 Top shot the package, bottom shot the palette. Pretty.
Inside all matte neutral shades... very grown up, very sophisticated, very happy with my purchase. I love that each shade has a name, and that it is stamped into the packaging.
 Close up.
Texture of the shadows is fantastic. Soft, blendable, richly pigmented.
First up top row, from left to right: Free Spirit, Force of Nature, Dreamer, Multi-Tasker.
 Second row, from left to right: Caregiver, Natural Beauty, Best Friend, Bombshell.
 Third row, from left to right: Super Mom, Wanderer, Power Player, Fashionista.
 As a bonus a little insert with a couple of looks to start you off.

No comments:

Post a Comment