Thursday, March 12, 2015

Fresh Rose Floral Toner

I wanted something kind and gentle for my morning routine. Scouring available options on Sephora led me to try this. As I'm writing this post, I'm halfway through the bottle and I'm loving it.

The pump comes separately, so that you can either use this by soaking a cotton pad or mist your face directly. Since this is so gentle (and alcohol free) I opted for the latter; and each morning after I've washed and dried my face I liberally spray this all over... and it feels gooood.

Have you ever tried a Turkish Delight, the candy? This is the scent... sweet and rosy and calorie free. It feels light and refreshing... and yes moisturizing.  My winter skin loves this, and my mornings are that much brighter and sunnier because of it :)

If you're a rose lover who loves/needs gentle skin care, this might be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment