Tuesday, March 10, 2015

NARS NARSissist Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette

The one spring release item I needed to have... or rather I really really wanted to have... my life would go on just fine without it but there would be a little bit of longing on my part if I let this pass me by :)

I own one other NARS dual-intensity shadow called Callisto (looove it)... which luckily is not a part of this palette. I love Callisto so much that I wanted more of these shadows, but price point kept me at bay... glad that it did. Because this set while pricy, is definitely more practical, and satisfies my dual-intensity want.
Packaging is beautiful and not practical. I love the mirrored lid, and know that like my cat its world is contained to the square footage of our condo.
Inside another mirror, eight gorgeous shades, and a solid quality brush.
I would categorize top row as warm and bottom as cool... the best of both worlds.
Now, these shades can be worn wet or dry. My swatches below are all dry, because that's how I prefer to wear these. I'm thinking of wetting a brush and using them wet to line my eyes, but I haven't yet... and I'm not sure when I will. So just imagine these amped up, or search and Google shall answer :)
I have to say, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who owns this... that the top row will get more use than bottom... my nightlife is nonexistent; and I don't see these as very day-wear friendly. Although... now that we're slowly thawing out and days are getting longer, maybe I'll also stay up past 9:30 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment