Saturday, March 14, 2015

On Sunday we Wear Sunday :) - Ardency Inn

I became interested in Ardency Inn shadows once I learned that they contain Manuka honey, although after giving it some thought, I don't believe it will have any significant benefit on my eyelids.

Out of all the available shades Sunday called my name, because I like the idea of wearing Sunday on Sunday :), and it's also a shade I saw myself easily reaching for.
After my first swatch at Sephora I knew I was going to love it. The formula is highly pigmented and although this is a powder, the texture is practically creamy... dare I use the word "buttery" :)
The color is described as "universal beige pearl with gold & pink undertones", and it is beautiful. It lasts all day without creasing, smudging, or fading.  Maybe Manuka honey makes a difference after all :)
Set my eye on Rose Gold and Hell next :)

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty shade! I love neutral / beige tones the most.

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they're just so easy to wear :)

      Delete
  2. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking forward to checking out your blog

      Delete