Friday, April 24, 2015

BBG - Bikini Body Guide by Kayla Itsines

So on day 31 of my second time around with Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis I decided to change it up, and start up a new routine. This is because of Instagram. Radom browsing led me to Kayla Itsines and more “before and after” shots than I could scroll through. So after some further online research. I pulled out my visa and forked over hard earned cash for a digital guide to my bikini body.

The program is 12 weeks, but this guide also contains 4 weeks of pre-training if you’re new to fitness or Kayla’s method. (She also has a free week on her site, for those who want to try before paying). I decided to start with the initial 4 weeks before moving on to the program (getting my money’s worth out of every single page)

Things that sold me on this program:
- It’s digital, easy to take with on a device or in print form
- I can do it in the comfort of my own home (major selling point for me, as I can’t stand gyms).
- Created by a woman for women… no one knows our bodies better.
- Before and after shots are killer motivation.
- It only requires an approximate 30 min commitment from me (Mon - Fri)… stretch on Sat.

So just like with Tracy’s method I decided to document my Kayla progress. However unlike my Tracy experience, I won’t do it at the end after I’ve completed the program, I’ll share my progress as I’m going trough it, starting with the 4 weeks of pre-training.

I started on Monday April 20th, and after I complete each week I’ll post a writeup about my experience… you may find it informative, you may find it not… but I’m committing my journey to the world wide web… and if things work out, maybe at the end of it all you’ll get a shot of my before and after :) Which should be Aug 3rd if I stick with it.

So here’s my plan. Tracy in the morning before work, Kyla in the evening after work… killer bikini body unavoidable hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment