Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Holt Renfrew Spring Beauty Bag

Spring is here and another edition of Holt Renfrew's spring beauty bag in on. I see it and I can't pass it up. It's $35 for a cute bag and some minis to play with.
 Inside the pretty white lipstick bag a smaller pretty mint green bag... I'm confused, but the bags feel well made and will house my vacation beauty essentials on my next get away.
 Now for the minis... let me give you the rundown of all the bits.
Kiehl's -  Powerful-Strength Line Reducing Concentrate and Midnight Recovery Concentrate - very curious about the first but really excited about the second (so many people love it... hope to join the club)

Dior Lipgloss in Bonheur and Lipstick in Rouge 999 with a mini lip brush - looking forward to this. The little red envelope is magnetic, nice touch, but doesn't feel very durable.

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid - Too Tom for my blood. I don't like it, much less love it.

Deborah Lippmann in Modern Love - I can't resist a bottle of polish :)

Erno Laszlo White Marble Treatment Bar - it came with instructions on how to use it... yup... instructions on how to use a bar of soap... seems I've been doing it wrong for years...

Molton Brown Orange & Bergamot Body Wash - smells delicious.

Clinique Superprimer Universal Face Primer - looking forward to playing with this... it would be nice if it was "super" :)

YSL BabyDoll Mascara - a mascara mini is always welcome.

Lastly there was a $10 coupon included as well... already spent :) Walked out of HR with the beauty bag and a treat I applied the coupon towards :)

This little beauty bag is not the best in terms of samples compared to ones released in by past by HR, but I'm liking... liking it a lot... mostly for the nail polish and the bags themselves, so pretty, so girly, so spring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment