Saturday, April 4, 2015

Metamorphosis by Tracy - Abcentric - Day 51 to 60

I’m always a bit excited and I bit nervous to start a new toning routine. I give Tracy props for changing it up every 10 days. It keeps me motivated, interested, and most importantly challenged.

I’m excited to see and try new moves. I’m nervous that I won’t be able to execute them, and that I won’t be able to follow and keep in sync with her, especially during the arms and abs sequence.

I didn’t do as bad as I expected on my first day. I guess 50 days of Tracy, got me in a bit of Tracy groove. I get better over the next 9.
I continue to fail during the standing ab moves, and feel relieved when we move down to the floor.

Leg and bum moves while explained by Tracy, are challenging; for me particularly anything that involves balancing at the same time is that much harder. But also because several moves are only 10 reps, so it’s fast paced, and you’re onto the next lift/crunch/squeeze/kick just when you thought you had this one down.

I don't find myself frustrated with her workout style. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment