Saturday, April 18, 2015

Metamorphosis by Tracy - Abcentric - Day 81 to 90

I can't believe I made it. Dance cardio is second nature (even if I still can't follow a couple of moves)... dancer I am not. But with my music in my ears, sometimes my mind starts to wander and before I know it 30 min is up.

At the beginning of toning sequence Tracy congratulates you on making this far and warns that you're about to be challenged. Arms and abs I found comparable to previous weeks. But the leg sequence left my butt and thighs trembling... felt that sweet "I just toned my muscles" pain a day after as well. I could do all the leg moves, I just couldn't do the same amount of reps as Tracy before my weak thighs gave out :)

Tracy finishes the toning part with a few quick arm reps. I didn't get it, I prefer the two arm stretch moves she usually ends with :) I don't get it, but I also don't switch it up... after all she's the fit expert and I want to be fit :)

So what's my body like at the end of this program?

Better than I started with, but not quite where I'd like it to be. Calves and arms are pretty solid, everything in between is a work in progress.

I'm going to re-start this 90 day sequence once again, and hoping to complete it in a reasonable amount of time :) So by the time you're reading this I'll be way into round 2. Then I'll consider moving on and ordering  Metamorphosis continuity program.

The style of this program is definitely not for everyone (just google some other reviews), but I found my groove and for now I'm sticking with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment