Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar / Matte in Lydia

This is my second lip tar purchase. First one being Memento.  I have to say that I've looked at this in Sephora before. Never swatched it because it seemed too dark and purple in the tube.

But one day watching a makeup tutorial the youtuber puts this on her lips as a finishing touch... and I suddenly needed, needed, needed to have this. It took a couple of months of stalking Sephora website before I got it, as majority of OCC products were sold out for the longest time. They are once again sold out of most of the shades .... spring sale :)
This is a matte opaque shade, described as "darkroom plum" online.
And it is pretty. I didn't think of myself as a plum lover... but here I am proved wrong. Wore this a few times, with a touch of gloss on top; because I haven't caught up with the matte trend yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment