Friday, May 15, 2015

Project Make a Dent #1 - Final Update # 3

In March of last year I started "project make a dent", and I selected 6 makeup products with a promise to use regularly (if not daily) and call them "empties" in 12 months or so.

March 2014 state of things:
And here we are a little bit over a year later:
Shiseido Eye Shadow Quad in Rose Tones Q11 - Almost there. Lots of pan showing on the last shade, and since I've been a huge fan of purple, I think in a couple of months this will be all done.

Laura Mercier Smooth Focus Pressed Setting Powder - Shine Control - All done.  I never even reviewed this. This was nice but not great. I enjoyed using it, but I have no plans to repurchase.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Ex-Press - The pigmentation on this is so great I don't know how many more months I have before I will call this an empty. I've also decided to use up the light shade as an eye shadow. It's been working out pretty well.

Laura Mercier Secret Concealer #1 - Also all gone.

NARS Orgasm Blush - I'm not a fan of this product, but I've been trying. This will live with me forever I think.

Pür Minerals Complexion Pür-fection Correcting Primer - all gone as well.

And that's it for Project Make a Dent #1. I'm not going to start another one this year... but I might be inspired for a round 2 in 2016 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment