Saturday, June 6, 2015

BBG - Week 3


Monday - Legs & Cardio
Week 3 started off with lack of sleep and lots of squats. I didn't find legs & cardio as intense this time around as I did in previous weeks... either it was an easy one or I'm getting fitter. Let's go with the latter one :)

Feeling tired and strong :)

Tuesday: LISS (low intensity steady state)
Glutes feeling tight today, after Monday squat marathon; and as always I walked home listening to Criminal.

Wednesday: Arms and Abs.
First circuit is all arms, second is all abs. Both muscle groups are exhausted and quivering at the end of the session. At least no burpees this time around :)

Thursday: LISS (low intensity steady state)
The weather was so nice today... walked with Criminal. Now I'll be really sad when I finally catch up with this show.
 
Friday : Full Body (optional)
A Friday that is optional once again. I did not skip, I am convinced that my body is getting tighter and harder. Also my goal at the end of each workout during my stretch cool down has been to touch my toes with ease without bending my knees... today I have done it... it felt so good :)

Saturday: LISS + Rehabilitation
I feel I should take these Saturday schedules more seriously, but it's just not happening. Today's "rehab" plan includes: market, house cleaning, birthday celebration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment