Saturday, June 13, 2015

BBG - Week 4


Monday - Legs & Cardio
Week 4 began with some knee pain. Let me explain. On Saturday I went out to celebrate a birthday. I wore a dress and these ridiculous wedges.  I love them, they are beautiful, but they are high; and at the restaurant we had dinner at the seats are low. So my knees were higher than the bench for about 2.5 hours. I don't know why but I cannot sit with my knees bent for a very long time, I need to stretch my legs out (there wasn't room) or this crazy pain sets in. This day it was pain. My knees were out of sorts for about 3 days... gosh I am starting to feel old.

Anyways what I'm getting at is that Monday was tough, it being a Leg& Cardio day that is loaded with squats. The stepping step made a second appearance... still don't have one... maybe I should start looking.

Tuesday: LISS (low intensity steady state)
Picked up a new pair of sunglasses today. Had pizza and dessert for dinner. Then power walked home (approx 30min), to make it in time to watch UnReal (new favorite show).

Wednesday: Arms and Abs.
Ahh commandos... my abs give out before my arms :) It's a lot of plank work keeping this jelly off the ground.

Thursday: LISS (low intensity steady state)
Once again walked with Criminal... what will I listen to next? I can't walk for 30-45min with my own thoughts :)
 
Friday : Full Body
And it wasn't optional. First set had brupees, second set commandos. I am exhausted. I start to sweat the minute I begin. It's as if my body knows it's Kayla time. There was a glass of wine at the end of this sweaty session :)

Saturday: LISS + Rehabilitation
The usual: market, house cleaning, city walking (need some cat food, I will venture to my old hood).

No comments:

Post a Comment