Friday, June 19, 2015

Caudalie Moisturizing Toner

I used this up a few days ago and kind of miss it. As toners go this one was on the more affordable side for me ($28 CAD)... I replaced it with something more expensive, and I think I should have just stuck with Caudalie. 

Anywho this toner claims to purify and moisturize all in one; and I would say it did. It removed any makeup I might have missed (I only used this at night), and left my skin feeling very comfortable (no tightness).  

It had a very refreshing light scent that I couldn't quite place, so I hit up Sephora to find out what it is. Good ol' S tells me its "notes of citrus flower, orange tree leaves, watermelon, and crushed mint"... definitely mint, as for the rest I'll take their word for it.
I would highly recommend this product and so do most of the Sephora reviewers (almost a perfect rating). It's alcohol free and cruelty free and feels amazing on your skin. I will be going back to this for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment