Monday, June 8, 2015

Tarte Clean SlateTimeless Smoothing Primer

I finished this product on May 31st, and realized, I have not talked about it on my blog. Well time to remedy this oversight.

The tiny jar on the right is a deluxe sample of this primer. I loved it so much that I purchased the full sized version.

I don't have many Tarte products, but this one was a good one... or good for my skin type anyways (oily combo but with occasional dry patch).

As you can see from the shot, this is a thick primer. It smooths out your skin (fine lines and large pores), and has a mattifying effect.  Makeup glides on over it. To my nose it didn't have much of a scent, and despite it's thick texture, it felt light once applied.  By noon, I did need to blot (nothing lasts forever).

Tarte product always make me feel good about my choice... with a claim that it contains vitamins C & E,  and green bean extract I felt good about putting this on my skin... and in my mind imagined all kinds of benefits I was getting :)

I enjoyed it while I had it, but new products are released every day, and I like to change it up, so I'm filing this away as a goodie and potential future re-purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment