Monday, July 6, 2015

BBG - Week 7


Monday - Legs & Cardio
Back to regular programming in week 7 with Legs & Cardio. Double gym benches required for Weighted Sumo Squats. I do regular Sumo Squats with weights and I'm hoping for results :)

Getting much better at Burpees as well; a set of 15 no longer hurts as much as a set of 10 used to :)

Tuesday: LISS (low intensity steady state)
My regular walk with a new episode of Criminal and This American Life. I'm a podcast addict.

Wednesday: Abs & Cardio
It's July 1st, Happy Canada Day!!! I could get used to having Wednesdays off work :) Woke up and passed on Tracy, but started my day off with Kayla. Double benches recommended but not available in this household. As well I modified my commando technique, now my palms don't leave the floor. It feels easier, I just don't know if it's proper :)

Thursday: LISS (low intensity steady state)
Listened to music on my walk home. It was a nice change of pace.
 
Friday : Legs & Cardio
Well Friday wasn't optional but I skipped it. Summerlicious at Tutti Matti with some friends took precedence. I had plans to catch up, but Saturday morning was spent at the market and the afternoon in my parent's backyard hanging out. Slow start to Sunday, turned into a slow lazy day. So the plan is to do Week 7 Friday workout on Monday of Week 8, and Monday of Week 8 on Tuesday of Week 8... then I'll be once again back on track :)

No comments:

Post a Comment