Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Estée Lauder: Bronze Goddess Skinscent

I can't believe I haven't talked about this yet.... ahhhh it's the old age.... time is flying by :)

Anywho I heard about this 2 or 3 months ago. Went to The Bay for a sniff, and they were sold out, but the kind sales associate dug out the sample bottle and sprayed some on a tester for me. The first thing my nose registered was sweet creamy coconut plus something extra, and knew I was going to buy it. I didn't go on a store hunt, but got mine via Sephora online (no longer available, at least not on the Canadian version of Sephora.com), but still in stock at the actual brand site.
This is a seasonal fragrance... as in each spring/summer Estée re-releases the fragrance but changes up the packaging. I know one year the bottle was gold (just Google it), this year it's a pretty pink to gold ombre transition. The scent is delicious, I save it for the weekends, because when I spritz this I just want beach sand between my toes and a mojito in my hand... since that's not happening I close my eyes douse myself in Bronze Goddess and inhale :)
Official description from Estée online:

"A sensuous, sun-drenched blend of Bergamot, warm Amber, Tiare Flower and Vanilla combined with delicious creamy Coconut.

All heat. All desire. All woman.

Sensuous Notes:
Amber, Coconut Milk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver, Myrrh

Warm Notes:
Juicy Mandarin, Sicilian Bergamont, Lemon, Pulpy Orange

Radiant Notes:
Tiare Flower, Jasmine, Magnolia Petals, Orange Flower Buds, Lavender"

No comments:

Post a Comment