Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ole Henriksen Oil-Free Pore Refining Cleansing Cloths

I've tried Ole's "truth to go" wipes (orange packaging) and liked them a lot; mostly for the scent (orange creamsicle). When they released new types, I decided to splurge on a package of "oil-free pore refining" ones for the summer months. 

One of my favorite thing about these wipes is the packaging; a nice sound plastic lid and not a peel back sticker.  The price is less friendly at $19 CAD for 30 cloths.

Well my package is almost done, and I have to say I don't like these as much as the original ones. These are nubby on one side and smooth on the other. The textured side can be rough if you're aggressive enough (forgot to photograph, but I'm sure if you're curious enough Google will provide);  anywho I mostly used the smooth side. A nice refreshing eucalyptus type scent did not linger for very long, but neither was it as pleasant as an orange creamsicle :) It took my make-up off well enough for a workout (I like the easy and quick; and after a sweat session I do a proper face cleanse). I had no breakouts and no dryness.

But I'm not re-stocking on any of the Ole Henriksen face wipes. On a recent trip to Shoppers Drug Mart I discovered loads of options at half the price with the same packaging (plastic lid), and I'm going to explore my options. Sometimes I'm price conscious... this is one of those times... I am confident there is something out there just as good for less money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment