Saturday, July 25, 2015

Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Cleanser with White Tea

This has been my morning buddy for a few months now. Initially I bought it to use in the evening with my Clarisonic, but it proved to be too syrupy. It would sink in to the bristles and become lost. So I popped this in my shower for my morning routine when all I use are my fingertips.
I've switched and I’ve been loving this cleanser. Granted initial purchase made simply by liking what I read on the packaging "Antioxidant" (really not sure if it made a difference). I can never register tiny day to day changes. Plus I use too many products with too many promises to determine which one pays off over time (and I constantly switch it up). As long as I am not breaking out, I'm happy, and base my review on the obvious and superficial observations.
So while the consistency might bee too runny for a Clarisonic, I take small pleasure in how pretty this light peachy pearl cleanser is as it pools in my hand. It has a light white tea and citrus? scent, and lathers gently. Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed, not tightness.

Will I repurchase? Most likely... eventually. I like the feel and look of this product, I like the size, I like that it lasts me for months, and I like the price point. But I can't help but be tempted by all the offerings out there... so I stray, feeling reassured that I have something to go back to when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment