Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Champagne Pop (Jaclyn Hill Colab)

Yup I stalked Sephora online on the day of the release to get mine (there were some issues with the Canadian version) but I persevered.  I don't wear highlight, and I do have a few in my collection... yet I couldn't let this pass me by.  Also until this arrived in the mail I did not own a Becca product.

If you are even minimally interested in makeup, you've probably heard about the collaboration between Becca and Jaclyn Hill (YouTube beauty superstar); and the creation of Champagne Pop shimmering skin perfector. Becca did not change the packaging (other than the box it came in), it did not change the formula of the product; Jaclyn just created the color... and I wanted it.

The box is textured to resemble champagne bubbles I say... my husband thought it was water damage... ummmm so there is that.
On the back, the lovely Jaclyn.
Standard Becca spaceship packaging.
Inside loveliness. I don't know why I thought this was cream... I just don't know... It's not, this is the softest, smoothest powder ever.
Color described as "soft white gold w/ pinky peach undertones" is shimmering perfection. Extremely concentrated, I barely touch my brush to the compact. So far I've only used it on the inner corners of my eyes and brow bone... but I'm working myself up to a bit more...

As far as I know this has sold out everywhere in record time. Becca just needs to make this permanent... it's too beautiful to be limited edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment