Friday, August 21, 2015

Benefit They're Real Mascara - Beyond Blue

My latest obsession in colored mascara. Having seen Beyond Blue from Benefit online, I got a tube for myself. It's a colored version of their They're Real formulation.
Now I had a mini sample tube of They're Real mascara in regular black and I disliked it very much. Not the formulation (that's fine), but the brush... it just prickled my eye and I found it quite unpleasant to use. So the brush in the blue version is the same, it prickles, and I find it quite annoying... but I love the color so much, that I don't regret this purchase... and I trade it a few minutes of unpleasantness for gorgeous lashes.
It is a bright vibrant blue, that totally pops. This will make your lashes beyond blue :), lasts all day, no smudging, no flaking.
If you love colored mascara, and don't mind plastic poky brushes give this a try. I'm expanding my range and so far acquired a couple of purple ones from Dior and Clinique... but the Lancome and Sephora blues are on my radar as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment