Sunday, August 30, 2015

Korres Pomegranate Balancing Gel Moisturizer

I have used up this jar some time ago. Not sure why I haven't mentioned it yet... probably because I didn't find it remarkable.

Overall Korres brand simply sounds good, and I'm always tempted by their products. The list of ingredients that their products don't contain sways me everytime. I like what I read and so I was easily convinced by the claims of this cream, mainly "provides a matte finish and pore-minimizing properties while leaving skin soft, hydrated, and balanced" (that's from Sephora online).

They key ingredients in Korres' mattifying range is pomegranate, and it supposedly minimizes pores, reduces any redness, and provides balance to skin. Maybe, maybe not... for me it's the not. I might be too old for this product, I am thinking it might be more suitable for someone with teenage skin type.

This cream felt comfortable on my face, and I enjoyed it while I had it (no breakouts), smooth texture, pleasant smell, but I don't plan to re-stock.

As I write this, it has 295 reviews and 4/5 stars on Sephora online; so plenty of fans... I am not one... but you might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment