Saturday, August 8, 2015

Sephora you got me again...

Our relationship hasn't been the greatest since you changed your website for Canadian residents. It was done in such a sneaky way on your part too, no warning, and no explanation... for shame...

So many brands I wanted to try are no longer available for purchase through you... what a disappointment...

But I'm a beauty junkie, and even though I want to ignore you, you piqued my interest with this offer.

However, I kept my order small... and that is all your fault... stuff I want, you no longer want to ship.

I do hope your shipping standards remained the same... I guess I'll find out in a few days... and then maybe reevaluate our relationship. It won't be the way we were, I shop around for my beauty more now... but I'll probably remain a VIB Rouge member for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment