Monday, August 24, 2015

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Freak

I've been into colorful eyeliners (as well as mascaras) this summer. On a random visit to Sephora  I swatched this pencil on my arm and... well you know the rest.  I have a couple of pencils already from UD: Ransom (purple) and Graffiti (green). So initially when I got this home, I had a tiny panic attack thinking I bought the same thing twice. But have no fear... Freak is totally different from Graffiti... and I've swatched them both so that you can see the difference.
 Freak (on the left) is a punchy smooth green shimmer. Graffiti (right) is also a bright green, but with chunky silver sparkle. I couldn't find Graffiti at Sephora online... so maybe it's no longer part of the lineup. Having both side by side, I do prefer Freak more... simply for the smoothness.
Love these... now I want UD to come out with the perfect periwinkle blue that's in my head :)

No comments:

Post a Comment