Saturday, September 26, 2015

Caudalie Vine Body Butter

I acquired this at the end of 2014. It was a part of one of the many holiday gift sets that Caudalie puts out. It sat in my drawer until I ran out of something else first, then I pulled it out and enjoyed it for a few weeks. Tubs of body cream don't last me long, but it is my favorite form of packaging.
Just look at that delicious thickness... true to name, this is a body butter... so luscious.
One of my favorite Caudalie products is their hand cream, for texture and scent. This body butter, has a similar scent, but not quite as delicious. It was rich and decadent, and I enjoyed using it. But it is not my favorite body butter on the market, and so while I had it and liked it a lot, it is not on my repurchase list.

No comments:

Post a Comment