Saturday, September 19, 2015

CHANEL Illuminating Powder

This is an unfair post, because I don't think you can find this at Chanel counters anymore. I spotted this on Instagram, and that's how I came to want it. My husband managed to snag the last one from HR on Bloor.
Standard Chanel packaging. I tend to hang on to these little purses, but it's not like they're multi-purpose.
Included a little brush. Once again I tend to hold on to these but not to use them. This is one of the best quality wise ever.
The product might be called "illuminating powder " but to me one of the prettiest bronzers in my collection.
Beautiful warm shade, that you can easily build up or sheer out.
A summer release I'm glad I got my hands on. If you did too, I'm sure you're not regretting your splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment