Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Korres Pomegranate Toner

ummmm it's September... I don't know where my summer has gone...

Half-way through this bottle. Time to briefly talk about it. I purchased this toner and moisturizer (already used up, and talked about last time)  from Korres' mattifying range, hoping for magic. While these products are good, they are nothing fantastic. My skin isn't impressed.

I use this toner in the morning, and over the past few weeks I feel as if my skin became a bit dryer. I'm feeling tightness I haven't before (until I slap some moisturizer on)... is that my pores shrinking? If so I don't like it. It's supposed to mattify, but that is very short lived. My skin will not be restrained.

It smells nice... and I will use it up... then onto something else.

Lastly, I feel the need to mention that this has a lot of positive reviews on Sephora online (4/5 stars)... which leads me to believe that it delivers for most... don't base your decision on anyone's review though, base it on your own experience.

PS. $22 CAD for 200ml

No comments:

Post a Comment