Thursday, September 17, 2015

Love - Laura Mercier Lip Parfait in Raspberry Ripple

Lip product love continues. Today with a treat from Laura Mercier. This is a pretty recent one for the brand and for me. There are 12 shades to choose from and I have my eye on two, but for now I decided to  acquire just one.
Raspberry ripple, is a fantastically friendly pink mauve. A color that I naturally gravitate towards, and wear most often.
LM claims that this product is non-sticky, and "provides the comfort of a lip balm, the coverage of a lipstick, and the shine of a gloss". I agree with all of those claims. This is one of the best lip products I own, with a delicious light vanilla scent. If you're in the market for all in one balm-lipstick-gloss product, check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment