Saturday, September 5, 2015

Love - NARS Galapagos

YouTube made me do it. I swear I sit there and make a shopping list as I catch up on my videos. This was one item I can scratch off the ever growing wants inventory. I may not need another shadow in my collection, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want more; and thanks to Sephora VIB sale (few months back) I scored this little gem for 15% off… so no regrets.
Part of the joy (for me at least) of purchasing individual NARS shadows is the adorable packaging. I know with use it will become battered and ugly, but I still love it.
Galapagos is described as warm brown with gold shimmer, and that gold shimmer is just so stunning. I couldn’t wait to get my finger then my brush all in it. Below pictures and pictures and more pictures…
Playing with layering intensity... I lean towards being light handed with my shadows, when heading out... but I do like to play by packing it on when bumming around the house..

No comments:

Post a Comment