Thursday, September 24, 2015

Origins - Eye Doctor

I finished this jar yesterday. All I have to say is that Origins makes a really solid eye cream. Used this in the morning as part of my morning routine. It was light, fast absorbing,  and non-scented (to my nose at least).

Origins claims that this eye cream will "counter crow's feet, de-pouf puffs, and fade dark shadows", with cucumber, rosemary, and ginseng.

Well does it?

Hard to tell. No cream will make you look like the model in the add, unless your mirror comes with air brushing and some Instagram filters :) Crow's feet are there, more pronounced in the evening when I'm tired, less so in the morning when I'm rested (that's not a revelation).  I counteract my dark shadows with concealer, which works really well.

I will agree that this cream does  help with my morning puffiness. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and wears very well under makeup. It has a rather friendly price point as well, $44 CAD.

If I had any brand faithfulness I would repurchase, but I do not, and so on to the next thing that caught my eye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment