Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sephora Rouge Infusion Lip Ink - The Neutrals - Peony #19

Let me show you another lip product I've been loving lately. This one I got in a beauty bag from Sephora (part of a promotion). I believe it's a mini version, and it's my first Sephora brand lip product.

Cute "test tube" like packaging. I wish it was transparent so I can see the product, but that's not in my power to change.
There are 10 shades in this range, and the opinion on the quality is split quite evenly.  I am one of those who loves it... you might be one who doesn't.

The shade included in the promo bag was Peony (#19), categorized as a neutral.
Standard doe foot applicator, gets the job done.
My favorite thing about this product is the scent (something many hate), I find it smells like raspberries and I love it. Texture is a bit strange, smooth, but not quite natural. I might not be such a big fan if not for the scent... and the color.

Peony is a gorgeous "rose" :) A neutral with  some pop.
This has a pretty powerful stain. Is that a positive or a negative for the product? ... individual preference decides.

No comments:

Post a Comment