Sunday, January 10, 2016

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser

The problem of trying to run a blog between October and April is that taking photos in natural light is near impossible. Monday to Friday when I leave for work, sun is just coming up… and by the time I get home it has already set. So I wait for the weekends… but it appears Sun also has Monday to Friday hours, and takes the weekend off… It usually, rains, or snows, or we’re just heavily overcast.

As in right now, 4pm on a Sunday afternoon...
I suppose my answer would be to invest in studio lights… but I’m just not that popular to make that kind of investment. So while I wait for a weekend with sunshine to take some proper swatch photos, my posts won’t be as frequent as I’ve planned, but they'll be coming.

Today I have a face cleanser.

Why I bought it?
- I needed a light morning face cleanser.
- Caudalie is one of my favorite brands.
- I saw a very favorable review on YouTube from someone I find to be honest and truthful.

Impressions:
- Light, non-drying, non-stripping foamy face wash.
- Youtuber was right.

Do I like it?
- I like the texture and feel.
- Skin feels clean and comfortable after use. 
- I can't stand the scent. It's not something I will ever get used to.
- It smells exactly like this product.

Will I repurchase?
- Nope.... scent is a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment