Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

New Year… new resolutions… one of which is to continue my tiny blog.

I took a break… it was sudden, but I don’t think I was missed. I am not at the forefront of beauty news, I never get the latest releases before they’re launched, and I don’t jump at beauty band wagons (or try not to). I am not a professional MUA  or blogger, have no affiliation with any PR agency or cosmetics company, and my daily job has nothing to do with beauty industry. I am just a fan, and as such I don’t collect everything.  What I post I purchased with my own money, hoping not to be disappointed… any opinion voiced here is late and no longer relevant to those who need to know “now” :)

But I do like my “beauty diary” for personal reasons, and if someone by chance manages to stumble upon it, they may like it too.

In the last 3 months, I have purchased and used up quite a number of items, and kept track of neither. I have painted my den/study/beauty room, and reorganized my stash. New setup gives me new energy… so here we go 2016 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment