Thursday, March 17, 2016

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Drench Lip Splash Lipstick- Cabana Boy, Hey Sailor, Surfer Girl, Bonfire, Firework, Top Down

I'm one lucky girl to have someone that felt I deserved to get these. Tarte Rainforest of they Sea collection is coming to a Sephora near you very soon... maybe it's there already... these are available online anyways if you're interested. There are 12 shades in this range... I have 6 to show you. These have a very polarized fan base, either you love them or you hate them. Since I did not pay for these ($26 CAD for 0.085oz of product), I am a little bit biased. So if you're seeing this, use it as a swatch guide :)
The packaging is stunning. Gold to purple ombre fade... love it.
And my lineup... a nice range of colors.
I am partial to the shades on the outside most (both sides), then the pinks, then the red. The one shade I did not care for and we already parted ways was Bonfire. I found that all shades (except Bonfire) applied smoothly, and evenly; Bonfire on the other hand was all patchy and I could not get an even application, or an even coverage.  It wasn't a color meant for me anyways... I rocked dark shades like that in high school... I don't feel that edgy these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment