Saturday, March 26, 2016

Tarte - Rainforest of the Sea™ Quench Lip Rescue - Opal, Nude, Rose

These were gifted to me, and they are also a part of the new Rainforest collection released by Tarte. There are four shades in this range, I'm missing the darkest (Berry), which would probably be still pretty sheer (based on formulation and swatches of the three I do have), so I have no intention in acquiring it.
I am truly enjoying these balms. They seem to melt upon contact with my lips, leave a hint of color and a lovely shine. Nude and Rose are my faves, and for around the house I slather Opal on now and then. Because as I said these do leave a hint of color, and while on my arm Opal is practically invisible, it does blank out my lips a tad (a look I'm not that fond of). They are also lightly minty... delicious.
They retail for $23 CAD... maybe a bit steep for something that's a balm with color. But they do promise to "save lips from signs of aging"... so there is that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment