1. Guerlain Météorites Powder For The Face in Teint Rosé 01 - I try to use this most days. I swirl my brush in and then I sweep over my face; but it looks like I haven't touched it. Trust me I do.
2. CHANEL SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL - Bronzing Makeup Base - A bit of progress here; and I reach for this most days as well. I'm just not great at bronzing, so I don't use much. But I think I can get through it in the next 9 months.
3. Clarins Everlasting Foundation - Never even made it onto my face. I reached for it on Jan. 4th, and my eyes strayed to the expiration date printed on the bottle. It was 2012... we parted ways right there and then... I regret being wasteful.
4. Burberry Eye Liner in Midnight Blue - Since Jan. I've sharpened it 3 times. It got a bit creamer and softer, and I reach for it as often as I can. I usually also top it with an eyeshadow, to get a smoother, softly smoked out look.
5. Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill #7 Sweet Fire - Used it for the first 2 weeks straight... then got side tracked... I don't think there will be much more progress here.
6. CHANEL Illusion D'Ombre - Illusoire (83) - Same with this... I used it for about 2 weeks... I don't see myself reaching for this anytime soon... Might revisit in the fall.
7. CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine - Rebelle 63 - Wore it once... a bit too bright. But hot summer days should arrive eventually... I promised myself to make this my lip priority then.
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills: Brow Ex-press - The product with most progress. I use the light shade as my daily crease shadow and the darker shade to define my brows. This will be done this year.
Next update early in July :)