Monday, April 4, 2016

Project Make a Dent (MaD 2016 - 1st quarter update)

So we're already into our 4th month of 2016... time for my first Mad (make a dent) update. Below the products I chose in January (see the post here) and their state.
Now 3 months later, the update. Clear progress in some, and no progress in others...
A quick update on each....

1. Guerlain Météorites Powder For The Face in Teint Rosé 01 - I try to use this most days. I swirl my brush in and then I sweep over my face; but it looks like I haven't touched it. Trust me I do.

2. CHANEL SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL - Bronzing Makeup Base - A bit of progress here; and I reach for this most days as well. I'm just not great at bronzing, so I don't use much. But I think I can get through it in the next 9 months.

3. Clarins Everlasting Foundation - Never even made it onto my face. I reached for it on Jan. 4th, and my eyes strayed to the expiration date printed on the bottle. It was 2012... we parted ways right there and then... I regret being wasteful.

4. Burberry Eye Liner in Midnight Blue - Since Jan. I've sharpened it 3 times. It got a bit creamer and softer, and I reach for it as often as I can. I usually also top it with an eyeshadow, to get a smoother, softly smoked out look.

5. Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill  #7 Sweet Fire - Used it for the first 2 weeks straight... then got side tracked... I don't think there will be much more progress here.

6. CHANEL Illusion D'Ombre - Illusoire (83) - Same with this... I used it for about 2 weeks... I don't see myself reaching for this anytime soon... Might revisit in the fall. 

7. CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine - Rebelle 63 - Wore it once... a bit too bright. But hot summer days should arrive eventually... I promised myself to make this my lip priority then.

8. Anastasia Beverly Hills: Brow Ex-press - The product with most progress. I use the light shade as my daily crease shadow and the darker shade to define my brows. This will be done this year.

Next update early in July :)

No comments:

Post a Comment