Monday, April 25, 2016

Tarte - Rainforest of the Sea™ - Eyeshadow Palette

This I actually purchased with my own money (before myself imposed ban).  I'm enjoying the lip products from this release so much (see here and here) that when I saw this online I knew I wanted to own it.

The colour range in this palette might not be much for some (being all neutrals)... But that is what I love most about it... It is completely wearable, every single shade.  It comes with a two look printout, that I will try to reproduce and most likely not even come close. I feel I just don't have the brush eye coordination necessary.

Tarte shadows are highly rated for their quality and colour payoff by online reviews, and other than the palest shade in this wheel, the raves are all justified.

This is a limited edition release... so if you love neutrals consider this as a splurge.
The palette itself is  very pretty... a round disk with a great mirror.
And the eight shade color wheel....
And the shades clockwise from top (noon) spot...

No comments:

Post a Comment