Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Beauty Ban Fail... Fell Into the Ditch

Last week I received an email from Sephora... It was an invitation to a re-opening of their location at Eaton Center. The event was on Thursday and I RSVP'd because why not?  There was bubbly, there were pastries by Nadège, there were samples galore... and then there was some shopping... no willpower.

Things that ended up in my basket:

Fresh: Seaberry Skin Nutrition Cleansing Oil - I love a cleansing oil, and will need a new one soon. I haven't tried one from Fresh yet, looking forward to it.

Boscia White Charcoal Mattifying MakeUp Setting Spray - Never found one I liked, hoping this one will be different.

Boscia - two sheet masks Tsubaki and Sake
. I enjoy a nice sheet mask now and then.

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad: in Rust
. Stuck my fingers in and I couldn’t believe the texture… so smooth… so pigmented

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noir Deliciously Shiny Lip Colour Vernis - 060 Rose Ribbon
- currently on my nails... I'll show you swatches next.

MUFE Single Artist Shadow - D200 Crystalline Mauve Turquoise (Diamond). In my collection of shadows this one is one of a kind.

All the rest are some of the samples gifted to me during the event; and since of course I spend more than $50, it all got packaged into a neat one of a kind tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment