Sunday, May 29, 2016

IT Cosmetics 7 Year Anniversary TSC Special

So once I fell off my wagon... I decided to stay down for a TSC showstopper, and a mini Sephora order (to be shown once it arrives, most likely this Monday (May 30th)).

Of course my plan was to pass on the TSC special until I saw what's in it.  All of these products were something I wanted to try but it's the brush that sealed the deal. It alone retails for over $60CAD, but the whole bundle was only $69 CAD.... and it just looked sooooooo soft.

The awesome anniversary deal included:
 
Bye Bye Pores Pressed Airbrush Silk Pressed Anti-Aging Finishing Powder - wow that's a mouthful :) and it's getting great reviews online. Looking forward to dipping my brush in it.

Bye Bye Pores Blush in Naturally Pretty - wore it today... amazing!

Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm - never tried a cleansing balm, this will be the first. I have no plans on using it anytime soon, I have a couple of cleansing oils to use up first.

Bye Bye Pores Powder Brush - No 701 - this brush is everything.

Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer - this is some powerful stuff. I had the original long time ago... waterproof formula will come in handy once the weather heats up.

And then, because I felt this was such a great deal, I threw in a little something else into my basket;  it was discounted for the anniversary. (The palette and the brush came as one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment