Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette

Too Faced has 4 palettes of this kind in their line-up (the original chocolate bar, the semi-sweet chocolate bar, the bon bons, and I hear there is a peach one out there as well), but this is the only one I wanted.

I've passed and played with it on several occasions at Sephora... and one day a couple of months ago, it just came home with me.
For some the color selection is too cool; but I find no fault with it,
Others find the packaging a bit tacky and childish. Once again I find no fault with it... I find it, cute, playful and original.
Especially since the shadows inside mimic the embossed outline on the lid; and I think this is what tipped the purchase/not purchase scale for me.
And the swatches. I've worn most of these shades and found no duds. They are pigmented, soft, creamy, even, easy to blend.... a solid formulation for sure.
There was a three look pamphlet included. I've already recycled it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment