Thursday, June 16, 2016

a-england: Princess Sabra - nail polish swatch

I bought 4 a-england polishes in 2012 (see here) directly from a-england. Things have changed since then, and a-england no longer ships to Canada.  There are other options which I may consider, because even after 4 years this polish is fantastic. I mean A+ for color, finish, viscosity, application... across the board A+.

Princess Sabra is described as "Alluringly feline golden olive bronzite, the sacrificial Princess constantly shifts with her elusive, myriad hues."

Mani Choices: 

NailsInc - NailKale Superfood - base coat (1 coat)
a-englad - Princess Sabra - color (2 coats)
Deborah Lippmann - On A Clear Day - topcoat (1 coat)
Zoya - Hurry Up - drying drops (1 drop per nail)

In my mani line-up Princess Sabra doesn't look like much... that's due to my photo taking skills (or lack of) and the sun hiding behind some clouds.
Application was a breeze. First swatch while the sun was still behind the clouds.
 Then the rays hit my digits and the multi colored shimmer dazzled my eyes.
 Such a great color. Such a great brand. I think I'd like to own every single one of a-england polish... one can dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment