Thursday, June 30, 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Metallic Luster Liner - Liquid Gold

I first saw this pencil on Tati's channel (YouTube). Instantly smitten. But it wasn't available at Sephora online (Canadian version) or in local stores (Toronto). Anastasia's shipping charges were too rich of my blood, and Amazon wanted $80USD per pencil... craaaaaazy.
I promised myself one day to own it... but not at that price... So glad I waited. Because a couple of months later Sephoras in Toronto re-vamped their entire Anastasia collection... and expanded the range from just brow products, to lips, to shadows, to pencils :)
Now I own both a gold and a silver of these. Because I got them during separate visits,  silver swatches coming up in the next post. Gorgeous metallic pencils for those who like to go beyond neutral on their eyes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment