Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil - Honey (01), Raspberry (02), Red Berry (03)

This came to me via a friend. I had my eye on one of these for a while, so I was very pleased to get all three without any need to pull out my wallet. 

From left to right we have: Honey 01, Raspberry 02, Red Berry 03.
The sponge tip applicator is massive and fantastic at the same time.
I tried to take a fancy picture and ended up spilling some of the product instead (reason why my bottles don't look full).
Major difference is the flavor of these. Honey is my favorite, but they are all pretty good.  On the lips color difference doesn't play much of a difference (unless your lips are very pale); but I swatched them on my arm for you as well.
I do enjoy the way these feel; comfortable without being sticky

No comments:

Post a Comment