Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sephora Slip...

I think I'm back on my wagon once again... hopefully holding tight until November... but realistically I'll be happy to make it to July :)

Now this is a tiny slip, because only one product in this order is out of bounds, the other two I classify as needed, and the last one is a sample.

Arrived on Monday (May 30th):

Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Eye Palette - the slip. Everyone is trying to get their hands on the face palette from this collection, but I wasn't interested. Because I already own Champagne Pop and  I barely use it, what in the world would I do with two plus Proscecco Pop? But the eye palette I just couldn't resist; even if there is a pretty high chance that my collection is full of similar colors. I just had to have it. Currently sold out online, both the face and eye palette will be available in Sephora stores on June 16th. You can find swatches of both online already... my will show up here eventually :)

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Mattifying Fluid - A perfect summer moisturizer for my more often than not oily complexion. They changed the packaging, it used to look like this.

Living Proof Amp² Instant Texture Volumizer - I've lost count how many times I've repurchased this. Love the scent, love the product... haven't found anything else yet I like more.

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy - freebie. It's supposed to be "ultra-nourishing" while smoothing out my lip wrinkles :) I'd love it if it did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment