Saturday, June 4, 2016

SpaRitual - Fickle

SpaRitual has been disappearing around Toronto... I don't know why. Their nail polish does tend to stain nails, but it's great polish, and they do have some great colors. Case in point, Fickle... a gorgeous lavender-gold duo chrome.

On my nails, in order of application:

NailsInc - NailKale Superfood - base coat (1 coat)
SpaRitual - Fickle - color (2 coats)
China Glaze - Fairy Dust - accent (1 coat) - favorite
Deborah Lippmann - On A Clear Day - topcoat (1 coat)
Zoya - Hurry Up - drying drops (1 drop per nail)
 Light wasn't the greatest that day, but I do feel you get a sense of this shade. I love it... color and formula. I'll keep my eye out for this brand (they do not ship to Canada), and once I find it, I'll probably add a few more to my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment