Sunday, July 24, 2016

It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Essentials - Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette

I know for some it is all matte, all natural, all of the time.  For me it's about balance. Monday to Friday, I do try to have a more day/office/age suitable look, but that hasn't stopped me from wearing shimmer or a blue shadow. My workplace is very flexible when it comes to dress code; as long as you're not sporting an offensive slogan or BO, you're work appropriate.

I acquired this when I purchased IT Cosmetics anniversary showstopper from TSC; they had it on sale for the occasion; I felt justified. I've used it, enjoyed the formula of the shadows. The colors are "neutral meh". Nice payoff, but as the name of the palette states "basic". I have to be in a really special (aka uninspired) mood to reach just for this and only this. I'm just not the "no makeup makeup look" type; and don't plan to be. But I'm a fan of IT Cosmetics and so no regrets with this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment