Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July 17th... seriously pathetic...

yup, I'm talking about myself. On the 12th I went into Sephora at Yonge & Englinton and proclaimed it my Sephora beauty destination... then 5 days later I find myself at the Bloor location :) My husband needed a lip balm (his favorite is the one by Caudalie)... I needed nothing...
 
Nails Inc Nail Pure in Regents Place - cornflower blue perfection.  I'm loving blue so much right now... obviously can't just leave it on the shelf.

Sol Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream - I played with it once before... I couldn't pass it up the second. The fact that only one box was left on the shelf helped to make the purchase. I find he scent intoxicating... it's just so delicious. They have a foot cream, I have my eye on it :)

Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Thunderstruck - oh my, soooo gorgeous... We actually left the store... and came back about 2 hours later because this beauty would not let go of my mind.  I think this Kat Von D collection might be a real gem.

Extra - another VIB rouge renewal gift... if the Sephora system did not update in the last 5 days I had no intention of correcting them. I don't think there is such a thing as too many good freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment