Tuesday, July 12, 2016

NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow - Kari

My weak mind has been swindled into this purchase. Should have paid a visit to Sephora first and given it a proper swatch, because then I think I might have passed on this one. But I could not resist the power of YouTube... and shortly after watching a certain video, an order was placed, and a few days later Kari arrived.

Now, I don't want you thinking that I'm hating this shade, I'm not. Packaging is adorable, formulation is lovely. But I don't find the color to be anything special, and feel my collection isn't necessarily enhanced by this purchase. It's described as "soft rose pink" and on me this shade is perfect for those days I'm going for the understated/office appropriate/neutral eye look (sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't). Trust me there are plenty of shadows in this stash of mine to pull off a look like that.

Maybe it will grow on me... maybe you'll see it in the 2017 MaD project :)
For now, I leave you with a swatch pic or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment