Sunday, July 10, 2016

NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow - Tarvos

I've purchased 4 individual dual-intensity shadows from NARS since March... makeup ban whaaaat???? The next four posts, will be dedicated to them.

First up is Tarvos... as far as I know this is relatively new NARS addition, but permanent at the same time. So you should not worry if you want it, but it's not in stock... It will be back.
These individual compacts are so cute, and irresistible... and I seem to be collecting them. Tarvos is a sexy icy mint that I like to wear all over my lid on Sundays (a light dry wash of color)... some liner, mascara, foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, brow sculpting, powder, lip gloss.... and I'm good to go :)
I also Googled the meaning of the word. Tarvos (/ˈtɑːrvoʊs/ TAR-vəs), or Saturn XXI, is a prograde irregular satellite of Saturn. There you go a balance of shallow and educational :)

Below some swatches, both dry... but the one on the left is heavy handed, and the one on the right not... enjoy :)
If you're into color (specifically mint green), sparkle, fun, and your budget allows it... then spoil yourself with this fun beauty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment